An innovative portable one port network analyzer with integrated NXP RC663 contactless reader and a built-in antenna for fast characterisation of MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus product-based cards, inlays, tags und MIFARE Ultralight product-based tickets.
Having a frequency range of 10 kHz to 35 MHz and a output power of -20dBm to +10dBm makes this tool a powerful and reliable companion. An additional SMB connector makes it possible to connect and characterise reader antennas as well.
The goal was to give our customers unprecedented flexibility and adaptability to the quality check at hand. Many common applications require only a simple and easy solution, which can be used by production engineers without having the knowledge of testing. The integrated Bluetooth function gives you the option to set all requirements via the mobile app and capture and save the measurement directly on your device.
SUMIT AntennaMatch at glance
- Frequency range: 10Khz– 35 MHz
- Minimum Frequency step size: 1Hz
- Measurement time @ 10 KHz resolution: max. 50us
- Marker & Marker Seach: Min/Max/specific Value Search, Statistics view
- Output Power: -20dbm (unloaded) until +10dBm (loaded)
- Interface: Bluetooth / USB /Ethernet (with USB adapter) for selecting and save limits
- Measurement data output: option available in XLS, CSV
- Power: USB / Battery up to 10 hours